Men’s fashion from John Anthony
John Anthony was launched in Swindon in 1979 with a single stand alone store. Over the years the company has grown dramatically with the introduction of an online business, as well as 4 additional stores in major cities across the south-west of England. The prime location of their stores are Bath, Bristol, Swindon, Bournemouth and Southampton.
Their aim is to bring the best brands from around to world to their customers and to create a relaxed, informal, friendly shopping atmosphere, with service on hand from highly knowledgeable staff. Required a complete UX audit, testing, re-brand and new UI for a complete re-design, development and a new fully responsive site – with a focus on core traffic via mobile and tablet.
Research / Discovery
Initial Designs – Prototype
New Design – Prototype
- UX/UI and journeys mapped out, designed and web-ready assets produced
- Phase 1 has now been developed and is live as of April 2018
- The site is now more attractive to potential Brands for John Anthony to stock
- Conversion rate has increased, sales are up
- The brand and site is now aligned accurately to John Anthony’s competitors